Monday, October 13, 2008

More Galveston Pics

I've had this slideshow ready for over a week now, but I got stuck in a situation with no internet! I don't care if I was on vacation, I still need internet access. Anyhow, the slideshow includes a few of the pictures from the previous post along with pictures taken of the move and from around Galveston Island. There is so much that happened in the three days that I spent helping Robert and Elise with their apartment that I could write a very, very long post, but I really feel that the pictures do a better job of recording the memory than all the description I could ever give. I'm grateful that I was in a position to go down and help them. They are slowly doing better and should soon have a new home.


3 comments:

Thora said...

Hi, Madeline! That's crazy about all the mold in Robert and Elise's apartment. Thanks for searching me out on facebook!

Also, I somehow managed to miss that they have a little boy. So congratulations to them too!

Did they have renter's insurance?

you'll have to email me on facebook, and tell me where you and Nick are nowadays.

D.Suth. said...

I am so glad you decided to become a BLOGGER!
You'll have to show pictures of your house!

HeatherC said...

Wow. I can't believe the mold phenomenon. It grew back?!? I hope your family is doing better now. What a trip!